x6 EDC Belt
“One size fits 24” to 54”
Slim Fit Holsters is now partnered up with Kore Essentials. Adding their X6 belt to our product line.
Kore nylon web tactical belts are stiffer and more rigid than our leather gun belts, and intended to support heavier loads and more gear. Constructed using Nylon Web outer layer(rated to 500 lbs.), Reinforced Power-Core Center™ and Super-Fiber inner liner for added strength and durability. Tactical belts are designed to support holstered firearms or gear up to a maximum of 8 lbs. (total weight). Due to the stiffness of our tactical belts they include a Belt Keeper to keep the belt tip flush with your pants. ————————————
Gun belts are ONE-SIZE and FIT ANY WAIST from 24” up to 44″ [XL & Tactical belts up to 54″]
Here’s how to trim your new belt for a perfect fit. It’s easy and only takes a minute to do.
- On the back of the belt we printed a sizing ruler. Locate your pant size on the ruler – ADD 4 inches and CUT – using sharp, heavy-duty scissors.
- For example, if your pant size is 32” – cut the belt at 36” mark. If your pant size is is close to the maximum – do NOT cut the belt. Proceed to step 3.
- Using the wrench that is included, loosen the screws on the back of the buckle.
- Insert cut or blunt end of belt into buckle teeth and clamp down firmly. It’s OK to use force if needed (use tabletop for leverage) – the buckle won’t break.
- Tighten the screws until they are flush with the buckle. You will get resistance.
- Feed belt around your waist (L to R), thru buckle and the first belt loop. Pull until belt feels snug.
- Ideally, your belt tip should extend beyond the first belt loop by 2-3 inches. If your belt is too long – just remove the buckle and trim off one inch at a time until the desired length is achieved. Cut with Caution.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 2 cm|